Friday, March 7, 2014

The Arc

So I've decided to finally try the Sisters of Eve Epic Mission Arc. A friend told me about this arc ages ago, when I complained about my Gallente standings. He also told me to stop killing them, which later proved to be the right advice. So the aim is to do the mission arc, try different fits and ships, get some standings and hopefully have fun doing it.

The decision was made at an impulse. I had just finished setting up market orders in a remote mission hub and was heading back to base to set up manufacturing and research jobs. The ship was on autopilot and I was looking at some info about this mission arc. Did not read much, but apparently there is a mission near the end where a big mother of a ship kicks ass. Best not to know too much.

I looked at the station, as the Crane slowly approached from a strange angle. I somehow felt detached, and numb. As the ship docked, I looked in the hanger and found an unfit Atron, and headed straight for Jita.

Have bought a Hawk, which is an Assault Frigate. These ships were broken for a long time. At least, this is what the rumour was when I joined Eve six years ago. This sort of put me off and I never flew these ships, but I believe they have been fixed in the relatively recent re-balancing (I could be wrong here) and thus worth a try.

I tried a T2 fit with light missile launchers but ran out of CPU very quickly. Have bought less CPU intensive versions of the modules and will try and refit. Have also had the brilliant idea about using rockets. Lets see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment