Monday, March 10, 2014

The Dead Drop

After 4 or 5 quick missions in the start system (Arnon), I am been sent to "Gallente space", despite the fact that Arnon is also in Gallente space. I managed to rescue the Chef, the Engineer and the Doctor from the original crashed ship/s, and they are all "cooperating". Apparently the Sisters have their ways to make them talk. I also retrieved a datacore in one mission, and there is someone in Gallente space who will help decipher the information therein, thus I am on my way.

The ransom money
In the last mission I did for sister Alitura, I was double crossed while trying to ransom the (sexy) doctor. They wanted to take the money and keep the doctor, so I shot them down. And though I rescued the doctor, I was not allowed to take the ransom money, which is still lying in deadspace along with the wrecks of the abductors :(

No comments:

Post a Comment