Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beautiful Rockets


Beautiful Rockets. 
I've completed a series of missions for Mr. Jack and the epic arc start agent Sister Alitura. The ship performed great. The rockets have a range of 13km, and the frigates I encountered all needed just one hit each. The rockets look amazingly good, and I think I may persist with this fit for a while. Have not needed to use the booster or the invulnerability field. The MWD nearly makes the ship lose control, and I would probably prefer an afterburner, though again am going to persist with the MWD as pulsing it now and then seems to make sense.

The heat attack.
The missions themselves were pretty straightforward. Kill ships and collect and deliver items or people to the agents. In the first mission I nearly had a heart attack as I saw that there was another capsuleer in the deadspace area! Just as I noticed this guy, a pop up asked me to collect stuff from a can. I was sure the ninja would grab the item and ransom it, so I rushed to collect from the can and overshot it a couple of times thanks to the MWD! Only after I had the item safe in my hold did I realize that this was an overview bug, and in fact I was all alone.
Factions that Like me.

Factions that Dislike me.
Heading back to Sister Alitura
I have taken a couple of shots of my standings for the sake of record. After a month of work on my Gallente standings, I'm hoping that this current effort will cement them firmly in the positive.
Corporations that Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment