Saturday, March 8, 2014

Contempt or Jealousy?

Contempt or Jealousy?
Apparently 'capsuleer' is a like a swear word to the Sisters of EVE (SoE). They have a most condescending attitude towards all of us, and most reluctantly got me started off on the arc. Think they may be jealous of our immortality.

The first mission was just to go and check out some wrecks. The coolest thing was that once I was there, a window popped up and I did not have to return to the agent, a couple of jumps away, to complete the mission.

Approaching the start station in Arnon
I was sent to see another agent called Tevis Jack. This proved to be tricky, as I could not find the option to start a conversation with this fellow. Apparently there was this beacon there, which I kept trying to interact with. Eventually I realized that the iteron-type ship this guy was flying also had a small cross that needed to be right clicked for the option to be revealed. Wasted a few hours figuring this out, and thus missed the time bonus for completing the mission.

The all important option.
I see other people doing this arc as well. The start station (Arnon) was pretty busy, with lots of activity in space, as well as about 30 people docked (should start trading here). People were showing up in Thoraxes, Caracals, Catalysts, Thrashers and the odd frigate while I tried helplessly to talk to Tevis Jack, and worried about all these ships ganking up on me. Think others are also having this issue about talking to the agent, as they seem to hang around for a long time. I have just realized that the issue may be sorted by right clicking the agent in space and selecting "Add agent in space to overview".

So Mr. Jack wants me to go and kill a few pirates who are desecrating the crash site, and I am on my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment